Contract Delta V Engineer
Los Angeles, California
Job Category :
Date Posted :
Design Group Seeks Experienced
Delta V Engineer
***Design Group will not utilize outside agencies to fill this position***
Come work for Barry-Wehmiller Design Group, a company that believes in “Exceptional People, Compelling Solutions.” Barry-Wehmiller Design Group, Inc. is a leading Engineering Consulting Firm, providing technology solutions for the Consumer Products, Life Sciences, and other Industrial markets.
Design Group is focused on providing our Professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement within a thriving work environment. Design Group offers a robust, centralized learning and development program to improve the career experience for every professional.
We are currently looking to hire a temporary Delta V Engineer for our Los Angeles office.
We will provide relocation for this position
The Delta V programmer is responsible for executing Delta Batch projects for design, implementation, and start-up of a wide range of biotech unit operations, from formulation to final purification as well as integrated process utilities. DCS engineers develop the necessary Software/System Development Life Cycle documents to support such projects, execute or oversee implementation, testing, and commissioning. The successful candidate may be invited to participate in the computerized system validation.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Successful candidates will have 2-5 years experience working in an FDA regulated environment.
- Proficiency with GMP regulations (21 CFR Part 210 required, Part 820 desired).
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP.
- Experience with the qualification of automated manufacturing, utilities and control systems utilized to formulate, fill and or package pharmaceutical, medical, diagnostic or biotech products.
A BA/BS in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical) or other scientific discipline, is desirable.
- Develop all required Software/System Development Life Cycle documents including specifications; FAT and SAT test protocols; and possibly IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
- Supports the implementation/programming efforts for the planning and execution of process automation and software projects on time, within budget, against agreed upon quality standards and Client expectations.
- Operate successfully in a professional consulting environment, demonstrating an understanding of the industry’s manufacturing technologies, relevant procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Work effectively within a team environment to achieve results. This includes other Design Group personnel, members of the Client team and subcontractors.
- Respond to change rapidly and seek solutions to meet project needs. Be open to input from others.
- Interact with others at all levels of the organization from senior management to staff across the organization. Conduct your daily business activities ethically and in accordance with the Design Group Rules of the Culture.
- Identify, collect, analyze and draw appropriate conclusions from key information and data leading to timely and appropriate decisions and actions that improve the business.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the clients SOPs and project/validation procedures. Ensure that procedures are appropriately followed.
This position reports to the Project Manager in the Design Group Los Angeles office.
40% - %60 travel will be required.
We offer a team focused work environment with competitive salary, modern office facilities; performance based incentive pay, benefits including medical, dental, life insurance and 401(K) with matching contributions. To be considered for this position, please send your resume to Robert.Alba@bwdg.com. For more information on the Design Group, please visit us at www.bwdesigngroup.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Hair Sample Drug Screening is part of our employment process.
This company uses E-Verify.
Exceptional People, Compelling Solutions